UpStart Bay Area is new organization that is helping Jewish social entrepreneurs in the San Francisco Area. It launched last summer and aims to cultivate new ideas and support entrepreneurs in opening their non-profit social enterprises.
Check out their new website here. They are currently taking applications for the next round of UpStarters:
Are you the next ‘UpStarter’?
The staff of UpStart Bay Area wants to incubate leaders who exhibit a variety of qualities, including those who:
• Articulate a clear vision for their organization.
• Demonstrate creativity, curiosity and interest in learning.
• Are unafraid of taking risks.
• Have innovative ideas to engage more Jews in Jewish learning, ritual, community and service.
• Can secure human and/or capital resources to get started.
For more information or to apply, contact UpStart Bay Area at (415) 536-5918 or via e-mail at email@example.com. Applications are due Feb. 13.